There are so many beautiful, amazing products on Etsy and at Papio Press we have always felt truly honoured to be part of such a creative community. So our new feature '5 Etsy Finds' is a collection of my more recent obsessions on the site. Click on the numbers for links to the fabulous products themselves!
1. Jewel Soap Sampler Box - You're A Gem - Mini Gift Set - £12.75 from viceandvelvet
I always love a good pun, and this little set is just adorable!
2. WINDOWS Unisex Mid-Crew Socks £5.96 from YuSquare
I LOVE these socks - I bought a pair for Harry for his birthday, and they're top notch. Ringo is a super lovely seller.
3. Abstract Pyramid Coin Purse £17.24 from esthersandler
I've recently tried sewing and I RESPECT how hard this cute little purse must be to make!
4. Yellow and Blue Hundreds & Thousands Pot Stand £10 from jonnasaarinen
We've got some beautiful coasters from here and I've recently been coveting the pot stand. Great quality products, really great seller.
5. Geometric Triangle Earrings £10 from MicaPeet
I always love stumbling across great shops when people buy products from us, it makes me feel very proud that someone so creative would like our products - Mica's shop is beautiful!